Every professional treated like an individual, the team’s needs honoured, the business sustainably growing

85% of job success is personality and the ability to lead others and the other 15 % is knowledge of the subject*.

*Dale Carnegie’s said this and we know how to make your employees shine in any situation. Whether it’s networking skills, confidence skills, sales communication or learning how to take great shots for your companies social media accounts. We have you covered.

It is £20 a month per member of staff however there is no minimum sign up period, why?

So we work hard every day to prove to you and your team that we will do as we promise.

“Standing in a court of law is a breeze compared to delivering a 60 seconds pitch!”

Newly qualified solicitor who tells everyone to join The Insiders because it works.

We know time is money, we know you have deadlines, KPIs and targets. We work hard to make sure you achieve them.

We know the name doesn’t give a lot of people confidence. However our members are diverse in profession, industry and size of company. Ranging from public sector, banking and finance, through to cake makers, web designers, artists and photographers. From sole traders to very large organisation. And at £20 a month, it’s a low cost way of assessing if it can meet your teams needs.

Why Subscribe to The Insiders?

1. Tailored Networking Opportunities: Connect with a community of like-minded hard working professionals, creating valuable collaborations and partnerships. Our platform offers exclusive networking events, providing a space to share insights, exchange ideas, and cultivate strategic relationships. We have a lot of proof that this will enhance your career.

2. Cutting-Edge Training: Stay ahead of the curve with our meticulously crafted training and trend research. From advancements in your industry to leadership skills, our content is curated to empower your staff with the knowledge and skills crucial for personal and professional development.

3. Strategic Business Growth Support: We’re not just about know-how; we’re about growing your firm. Access resources and strategies designed to enhance your business operations, marketing efforts, and client acquisition, propelling your firm toward new heights of success.

4. Exclusive Webinars and Events: Engage in thought-provoking discussions led by industry experts. Our webinars cover diverse topics, ensuring your team stays informed about the latest legal trends, business strategies, and innovations that can impact your firm’s success. We even have stress and wellness experts to ensure your team are emotionally and mentally strong too!

5. Online Presence Enhancement: Elevate your firm’s visibility in the digital landscape. Our platform offers tools and insights to enhance your online presence, ensuring that potential clients can easily find and connect with your legal expertise. We will actively promote your social media channels, publish you to our award winning site and our newsletter. Yes included in the £20 a month. AND we will train your team in best digital marketing practices!

6. Accessible Anytime, Anywhere: Our online platform is designed for your convenience. Whether in the office or on the go, empower your team with 24/7 access to a wealth of resources that support their professional growth and contribute to the overall success of your firm and you can network 24/7 too. No more 5am starts just to build relationships and your network!

7. Measure Your Success: We will be as involved or stand off as much as you wish. We can write programmes especially for your team, you can access our virtual business courses aimed at business communication, time management, stress control, marketing and sales, content creation, resilience, communication skills, networking skills and more!

We know it’s hard to believe that it all starts with £20!

Join a professional community dedicated to the growth and prosperity of corporate businesses like yours. Subscribe today and witness the transformative power of strategic networking and targeted training.

And the best bit?

We have to perform every single month for you and your team, we have no minimum sign up time so we are work hard to deliver exactly what you need 24/7 no matter what your industry and business faces.

Email here to discuss your corporate networking and business training needs.

14 years of award-winning support for you and your business…

OUR SPONSORS uk based supplements company mandie holgate loves mandie holgate cbd vitamin company insider melissa dickinson


Sponsorship fee – £250 for 2024
Insider rate £150 for 2024
Includes writing for our blog, sponsored banner and links!

We are named as one of the top 15 resources in the UK for female entrepreneurs by 99 Designs.
And our one of Small Business Saturday Top 100 businesses (As featured in The Guardian).

Subscribe to our newsletter: