How to sell in 60 seconds – Elevator pitches that deliver new business and opportunities
The ultimate course for anyone looking to make an influential first impression and connect with potential clients or partners in just one minute.
Did you know according to Harvard Business review the average attention span in adults is 8 seconds, that means literally every second counts.
In a Forbes survey 92% of respondents said that they were more likely to trust a salesperson who listened to their needs and provided tailored recommendations, rather than someone who just gave a polished sales pitch. Highlighting the importance of crafting an elevator pitch that addresses your audience’s specific pain points and needs.
- How your business goals impact on what you say. And the results you get.
- Learn how even the petrified can excel at elevator pitches to sell more.
- Discover the 5 No’s that turn an audience off!
- How 60 seconds elevator pitches can be turned into a 5 month marketing strategy!
- How this course WILL help you market your business better too!
- How to trouble shoot when you think the elevator pitch is fine.
- Why your networking fails and how a powerful 60 seconds can change it all!
- How can you know what you are going to say if you don’t know what you want to achieve?
- How gut instinct plays a role in your power at elevator pitches.
- 5 styles of 60 seconds that will sell.
- How one word can change the whole dynamics and results you get.
- Learn how your body can betray your words and undermine their meaning.
- Learn how your hands can put the audience off.