How to get the most out of networking with The BWN
If you are looking to grow your business, your confidence and your profit, we are so much more than just somewhere to network once a month. Here is how to get the most our networking with The BWN.
1.Help yourself to our social media. We actively encourage our members (and a member is someone who walks through the door once a month) to talk about what they are doing, creating, building, winning or even struggling with on our social media;
- On Facebook you can post to our page and we will like and share your content.
- On Twitter if you mention @BWNcouk we will like and retweet your content for you.
- On our LinkedIn page you are welcome to post discussions, ask questions and talk about your business.
2. A Golden Ticket means you get to network at one venue for better than the early bird rate and you get all these discounts and benefits too;
- Write for our blog for FREE (Usual fee £75).
- Guaranteed 60 seconds Promo Slot.
- Give your 60 seconds to another business woman (We only have a maximum of 25 Promo slots at each event) and you can bring your banner to the event for FREE – Great evergreen marketing for you.
- Feature on our website for FREE.
- Discounts on sponsoring the website.
- Discounts on sponsoring an event.
- Discounts on exhibiting at an event.
- Can’t make an event? Still get your opportunities and events mentioned in the Business Ops slot of that event and other relevant local events. (Please note this requires a minimum of 48 hours notice.)
3.How to make a Golden Ticket really sparkle. If you want even more out of your Golden Ticket you can purchase multiple events tickets and gain even more savings!
- 1 venue – £125 (Full price £165)
- 2 venue – £230 (Full price £330)
- 3 venue – £315 (Full price £495)
4. The Insiders is a confidential learning zone, research centre and advice mastermind group that has helped business owners;
- Increase profit
- Take on new premises
- Employ their first staff
- Overcome fears – fear of the phone, fear of asking for what you want, fear of saying No to a customer when they ask for too much, fear of going live, fear of creating video, fear of blogging and getting your opinions out there to help you sell more.
- Learn new skills that have directly led to new business, new opportunities and new sales.
- Get 1st refusal on PR and other opportunities
- Access webinars from our affiliate experts
- Access discounts from our Insiders affiliates.
Best of all it is just £5 a month – Business women say it is the best money they spend on their business, every month!
5. Do you find yourself making notes of who you need to connect with on social media and who to email or call and a list of ideas thanks to the speaker then find you don’t get around to taking action and doing the things you learnt. You get back to the office and the business cards, notes and ideas get added to your long list of to do’s but don’t get actioned.
Annoying isn’t it?
The BWN Success Manual is a great way of putting your ideas, notes, your calendar, who you met, what you said you would do, and even create a strategy to ensure you do it, in one place. It includes;
- A place to write who you met, what you said you would do and how you could help them, so you can build a relationship from day 1.
- 2 x 1 year calendars.
- Space to structure what you learnt from the masterclass and how to ensure you take action.
- Top tips and ideas to help you network more successfully, follow up more effectively and make networking more cost effective.
- Space to add additional thoughts and journal what you notice.
- A way of looking at your networking strategy and results to see how to improve, where you are already improving and where you could do with some assistance.
- Golden Nugget ideas.
- Goal planning sections – short term, long term and the plan to achieve.
- You can buy yours at any event for £10 or online for £16. We love seeing the BWN Success Manuals at events making life easier for you.
6. Sponsoring the BWN website is a great way to get seen by our audiences all year round. One of our sponsors has already signed up to the end of 2020 so you can see this could be very useful to you and your business.
7. Our blog is packed with ideas and solutions and some really emotional, fantastic and inspiring stories from our members. You can read it all here https://www.thebusinesswomansnetwork.co.uk/bwn-blog/
8. You can sponsor a BWN event. We only allow 1 sponsor per event so its a great way to stand out. You get 1 ticket, 1 exhibitors stand, your business literature on every place setting and your business promoted on all of the marketing for that event on and off line.
You can access all of these offers (and more!) via our website, and just head to the offers heading to find the offer right for you.